While you may have considered or purchased thousands of skincare products that are available at beauty and department stores, they don’t begin to compete with the effectiveness of a Designer Facial Peel from a LaVida Massage Wellness Center. At-home facial peels can be used for maintenance between your professional LaVida Signature Facials, but they are no substitute for the care and targeted skin therapy one of our certified esthetician's can provide. There is no comparison for reducing the appearance of Blemishes, Age Spots, Scars, and even Freckles. The reason? "Drugstore facials" only work on a limited area of the skin, rarely penetrating the surface layers of skin - while a Designer Peel Facial performed by a LaVida Massage Wellness Center professional uses a safe, but more pharmaceutical formulation to reach the deeper layers of the skin and remove darker or deeper problem areas and blemishes.
Our trained, certified estheticians are dedicated to their craft and pride themselves on providing the very best service to our guests. When a guest comes in for a Designer Facial Peel, they can be assured that they will be pampered and cared for throughout the entire process. Because treatment and success rates can differ depending on skin tone and other variables, the LaVida Massage Wellness Center esthetician will formulate a Designer Facial Peel tailored to suit the individual guest’s needs – and not just another off-the shelf skincare solution.
Designer Peel Procedure
Careful preparation goes into priming the face before the Designer Facial Peel actually begins, so the guest receives exactly what they desire from their signature treatment.
1. A Pretreatment Solution is applied to the skin and allowed to dry
2. The esthetician will then decide, with the guest’s input, which sort of treatment is best for their type of skin, considering the following:
- Tender Skin
- Skin Tone
- The prominence of facial irregularities such as blemishes or dark spots
3. Next, an the Exfoliator is placed on the skin
- The amount of time required for the Exfoliator to set will vary slightly
- The esthetician will make sure that the guest feels comfortable – you should tell your esthetician about any sort of tingling or burning in order to make your treatment more comfortable
4. Once the Exfoliator has been removed, the face is cooled down and relaxed again with a recovery mist
5. Afterwards, a Clarifying Masque will be placed on the skin
- The Clarifying Masque brings out the natural beauty of the skin tone
- The Clarifying Masque also removes any sort of blemishes or dark spots that may remain after Exfoliation
6. Finally, the face is massaged with a Hydration & Protection Serum in order to seal the Designer Facial Peel
All LaVida Massage Skincare Sessions include five minutes for check in & initial consultation as well as time to undress (as may be required). All sessions conclude with 5 minutes for post-consultation, guest recommendations and time to redress. As an example, if you book a 60-Minute Custom Session from a LaVida Massage Wellness Center, that means 50-Minutes of customized hands-on treatment from a certified esthetician.